Reducing the cost of Energy is one of the essential factors in ensuring the viability of any industry and such as implementing various methods in paramount, in the field of drive technology employing the use variable frequency drive (VFD) has proven not only to provide flexibility in torque and speed control but will contribute significantly in energy cost reduction.
- Introduction to Basic technology of variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
- Basic mechanical definitions.
- 3-phase motor name plate.
- Working principle of VFD.
- Control method of VFD.
- Basic Configuration of the VFD.
- Basics commissioning of the VFD.
- introduction to Sinamics Stratdrive Software .
Competencies: The participants…
- understands the importance of VFD applications in the industry.
- understands the physical fundamentals of VFD.
- is able to setup and configure the VFD parameters according to specifications.
- is able to setup and configure the VFD for various applications.
- understands the types of input variables for speed control.
- is able to setup and test external control using the terminal strip D/I.
- is able to setup and test external control along with A/I.
- is able to manipulate the Basic Operator Panel (BOP) to configure and
monitor various parameters and variables (SP, AMPS, RPM, VOLTS) .
- Completion of the module BAS-ELE-131 or basic know in AC-motors.
Duration: 21 hours
Order number: VFDB331