In the field of drive technology, DC drives currently play a major role in mobile drive solution. AC drives are also a key topic in this field, as these motors are commonly used in household appliances and above all in handheld electrical tools. This training module will cover issues relating to DC & AC drives & machines with 3-phase connection in a targeted fashion.
- Basic principles of DC shunt & series motor.
- Measurement / Calculations while idling & with various loads for DC motors.
- Principles of the single-phase AC motor (Capacitor) with squirrel-cage rotor
- Single-phase AC capacitor motor with loads measurement with Drive lab.
- Principles of the 3-phase asynchronous motor with squirrel-cage motor.
- 3-phase asynchronous motor measurement /calculations with various loads
- Principles of the 3-phase synchronous motor.
- 3-Phase synchronous motor in no-load operation & with various loads.
- 3-phase synchronous motor with different loads measurements with Drive Lab.
Competencies: The participants…
- knows the functionality of different DC-motors.
- is able to plan, design, setup and test circuits with different DC-motors.
- is able to perform different measurements on different DC-motors.
- knows the functionality of 1-phase & 3-phase AC motors.
- is able to plan, design, setup and test circuits with different AC-motors.
- is able to perform different measurements on different AC-motors.
- is able to use a measurement software solution on different motors
Duration: 21 hours
Order number: FACT-MCB-311